Mundane Things -
I do not mean boring or useless, but rather in the strictest sense, things of this world. Health, food, hobbies, peculiarities and fun things that I have learned that someone else may find of value, can be found in these links:
- Headaches, Allergies and Quality of Life - musings on the self-discovery about managing my own demons related to food and health.
- An Introduction of Pendulum Testing for Food Sensitivities - Yes, this is weird, but have an open mind. It may save your life, as it has mine, literally.
- Basic Bread Making - I helped run a funky co-op bakery in Cambridge MA for two and a half years. I finally decided to express my experience in a basic writing about bread making.
- Making Bagels - there are a lot of poorly made bagels out there. After reading a lot, listening a lot and messing around myself in the kitchen, here are my unauthoritative notes on making good bagels at home.
- How to Scythe Mow A Suburban Lawn (Youtube video) - An interesting foray in to the world of old but incredibly functional tools. I discoverced scything several years back and produced this video to show its efficacy even in a suburban setting.